DAT602 – 23/03/2016

I have created the test data and added to the procedure that I created last time. I have worked around having 10 users in the test data. There are two running games as well. The test data may change as I create the game in code but I tried to make it easy to integrate. There were a few sections of test data that had errors when I tried add it to the tables. This meant there were a few changes to the test data and the data types in the tables. It also showed one error where I accidentally had two primary keys in one table.

Below is a section of test data for the Users

Section of test data.PNG

And this is the test data in the table after the procedure has run.

Test data inserted

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s