DAT602 – 2/05/2016

Over the holidays I worked on finishing the usage scenarios. I have ended up with 13 of them. I hope that is all i need. I have also brought my database procedure all together into one with the creation of the tables and inserting of the test data as well.

On Wednesday I will bring together my storyboard, usage scenarios and database procedure into one document. I have just started looking at the procedures part of the milestone. It seems like a big part of it as well.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s