DAT602 – 16/05/2016

So over the last week in a bit I’ve been working on a bit of catch up. I have started creating a set of procedures that the game will use to interact with the database. I haven’t done too many though has I haven’t got feedback from Todd about Milestone 1. I want this back first before continuing because if I need to change my database then these will all change and I don’t feel like going back and redoing them.

Ive also been working on my Procedure Testing console app. I’ve been using the procedure i’ve been creating to test it. So far i’ve got a login system working. It passes the parameters that I enter to the procedure which logs the user in and then I can log them out again.

The logout class is below as well as the login screen;

Console login

Log out code

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s