DAT602 – 25/05/2016

Game Database

Above is the new database design I have come up with. I’ve completed the redesign of the database tables to suit this too. This meant re-creating lots of the test data as well. It became a very lengthy task in the end. I wish i had the feedback a little earlier so I could of done these changes last week. Anyway I now need to create a set of procedure that fit this. I’ve made quite few but a few will need to be changed to match the new database layout.

Im also going to meet up with Jared tomorrow to give him a hand.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s